Assistant Construction Worker
LOCATION: Munsbach, Luxembourg
JOB TYPE: Full-time, permanent
SALARY: Competitive, based on experience
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Assistant Construction Worker to join our growing construction team. The ideal candidate should have some experience in plumbing and/or electricity and be able to communicate effectively in basic English.
- Assisting with the installation of heating and solar systems for our residential and commercial clients
- Helping to set up and maintain a safe and organized work environment
- Operating tools and machinery as required
- Lifting and moving heavy materials
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment and worksites
- Collaborating with other team members to ensure projects are completed on time and to a high standard
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in construction, plumbing, or electricity
- Ability to effectively communicate in basic English
- Physical dexterity and ability to lift heavy objects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of construction tools and machinery
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions accurately
- Must be able to work safely and follow all safety regulations
- If you are a reliable and hardworking individual with a passion for construction and a desire to learn and grow in this field, we want to hear from you!
To apply, send us your CV and write a few words that highlight your relevant work experience. We look forward to hearing from you!